Friday, October 31, 2014

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga


PBS Great Performances 
Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga 
In Concert from Lincoln Center


Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett

PBS Great Performances
On Friday October 24th, PBS premiered a live concert of Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga performing Great American Songbook classics from their jazz album. Their Billboard #1 charting duet recording includes Jimmy McHugh standards "I Cant Give You Anything But Love, Baby" and "I Won't Dance."


*****

The Jimmy McHugh Music Songbook:
 I Can’t Give You Anything But Love, Baby 
I’m In The Mood For Love 
Let’s Get Lost 
Where Are You 
I Feel A Song Comin’ On 
On The Sunny Side Of The Street 
Murder, He Says 
South American Way
and many, many more... 


 Please visit our website:
http://mchughmusic.com
Contact: Lee Newman, Managing Director
310.271.1967 - lee@mchughmusic.com




No comments: