Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Jimmy McHugh!








July 10 is the birthday of the legendary Jimmy McHugh
composer of many of the most popular songs ever written including:

I’m In The Mood For Love
On The Sunny Side Of The Street
Let’s Get Lost
I Can’t Give You Anything But Love, Baby
I Won’t Dance
Don’t Blame Me
Where Are You
I Feel A Song Coming On!
Blue Again
I Can’t Believe That You’re In Love With Me
Can’t Get Out Of This Mood
I Just Found Out About Love
Say It (Over and Over)
When My Sugar Walks Down The Street


Good Music Never Goes Out of Style.

From Frank Sinatra to The Sex Pistols, hundreds of artists have recorded Jimmy’s music. The list is as diverse as it is astonishing:

Michael Feinstein
Steve Tyrell
Dean Martin
Billie Holiday
Diana Krall
John Pizzarelli
Michael Buble
k.d. lang
Chet Baker
Rod Stewart
Willie Nelson
Tony Bennett
Quincy Jones
Ringo Starr
Terence Blanchard
Duke Ellington
Smokey Robinson
Charlie Parker
Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
Bryan Ferry
Peggy Lee
Stephane Grappelli
Wesla Whitfield
Charlie Watts
Ella Fitzgerald
Jamiroquai & Jools Holland
Jane Monheit
Stan Getz
Amy Winehouse
Judy Garland
The Cast of Jersey Boys


Music for Film, Television and Much More

You’ll find McHugh Music on Broadway, in movies, on TV & in commercials worldwide.
Most recently in Rockstar Games 
innovative new video game L.A. Noire

No comments: